Updates on Influenza and COVID-19: Trends and Treatments for the Urgent Care Setting
You already have access to this webinar replay.
Please complete the following to have access to the full webinar:
Lindsey Fish, MD
Medical Director at Peña Urgent Care Clinic, Denver Health and Hospital System
With both viruses constantly evolving, keeping current can be a daunting task. Lindsey Fish, MD, Medical Director at Peña Urgent Care Clinic, Denver Health and Hospital System led an expansive discussion of the epidemiology of both viruses, as well as their timely diagnosis, trends in treatment, and emerging guidelines.
She highlighted flu and COVID data relevant to urgent care including:
- Epidemiology of 2022-2023 Influenza Season
- Epidemiology of 2022-2023 COVID-19
- Early Diagnosis Key to Effective Treatments (Test and Treat)
- Trends in Influenza Treatment
- Influenza Treatment Guidelines (who, what and when)
- Trends in COVID-19 Treatment
- COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (who, what and when)
- Special Considerations (CXR utilization, superimposed PNA, ED/hospitalization)
- Key Takeaways
- Video recording replay
About the Presenter
Dr. Lindsey E. Fish is an internist in Denver, Colorado and is affiliated with Denver Health. She received her medical degree from University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine and has been in practice between 11-20 years.