You already have access to this webinar replay.
Please complete the following to have access to the full webinar:
Lindsey Fish, MD
Medical Director at Peña Urgent Care Clinic, Denver Health and Hospital System
With the viruses and timing constantly evolving, keeping current can be a daunting task. So, we’re pleased to invite you to attend Updates on Influenza, COVID-19 and RSV: Trends and Treatments, a free webinar scheduled for Friday, October 27th at 2pm, EST. Lindsey E. Fish, MD will lead an expansive discussion of the epidemiology of the viruses, as well as their timely diagnosis, treatment guidelines, and predictions for the 2023-2024 season.
We’re excited to welcome presenter Lindsey E. Fish, MD, Medical Director at Peña Urgent Care Clinic, Denver Health and Hospital System. Dr. Fish will highlight flu, COVID-19 and RSV data relevant to urgent care including:
- Epidemiology of 2022-2023 Influenza and RSV Season
- Epidemiology of 2022-2023 COVID-19
- Early Diagnosis Key to Effective Treatments (Test and Treat)
- Influenza Treatment Guidelines (who, what and when)
- COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (who, what and when)
- Predictions based on Southern Hemisphere Respiratory Season
- Where we are currently at the start of the 2023/2024 Season
- Key Takeaways
- Video recording replay
About the Presenter
Dr. Lindsey E. Fish is an internist in Denver, Colorado and is affiliated with Denver Health. She received her medical degree from University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine and has been in practice between 11-20 years.